Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New things coming!





I have a few things in mind to do here at Love and Marriage and I wanted to share them with you first to see what you thought about them.

1. Friday I will be doing a post on things wives can do for their husbands to feel respected and appreciate in their marriage and home.

2. Maybe you have been wanting to get organized and into a rountine but haven't really gotten around to it, well I'm thinking of doing a challenge to help us out and have community to keep us going.

3. The Book "Love and Repect" by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs is absolutely awesome for couples to read together or just alone, I will be doing a challenge where we read it and discuss how it is helping us.

4. I'm going to do a challenge with a new book coming out that I'm getting the honor of reading and help launch called "The Passionate Mom" by Susan Merrill. I have to say absolutely a wonderful parenting book!

These are just a few of the things coming up here at Love and Marriage so be sure and subscribe and follow on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest so that you don't miss out. Let me know what you think and if you would be interested. Any one that would be interested in guest posting also get with me and let me know. I'm exploring new things here at Love and Marriage to help you all stay encouraged and fighting for a happy long marriage! It may not be easy but it is well worth it!

Today is Wednesday so be sure and join the Women Living Well Wednesday Link Up party at www.womenlivingwell.org and read some awesome inspiration from some awesome bloggers.



Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Regina,

    Many thanks for visiting my blog - Scattering the Stones. Your new schedule sounds like it will be a blessing to many :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, seen your link up on Courtney's Women Living Well. Thanks so much for coming by. I am praying that these new challenges will bless others and myself! Be sure and stay connected!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts