Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 5 of Love&Respect Challenge





Today I have a question for all the wives out there, Are you trying to decode the messages that your husband is sending you? Do you understand that he needs respect just as much as we need love? Are you being the mature adult and making the first move to stop the crazy cycle and have a better marriage?

Today's chapter was on decoding the messages we are receiving and making the first move to just stop the crazy cycle and be better no matter how unloving or disrespectful the other spouse is. This book is such an eye opener and I pray no one has to be like the man who had to go to jail to decode the messages his wife was screaming out to him, saying just love me, show me you care, instead of always trying to be right and prove your point. So many times instead of showing our hearts, we try to show our knowledge and that we are right no matter the cost and hurt we cause our spouse.

Are you learning to decode the messages? Are you making changes? Share your experience below, I'd love to hear from you. I pray you all have better marriages from your efforts to change your marriage for the better.


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts