Friday, January 26, 2018

Hello There!!!!

  

  Well Hello to all my readers! I do hope you all have missed me as much as I have missed updating you all on the little things in our life. I first want to apologize that you haven’t heard anything out of me for almost 2 years. It's January of 2018, Isn't that just amazing! We have welcomed into our family a precious baby girl named Olyvia back in April of 2017. We are still using Abeka for our homeschooling curriculum, we have a 3rd grader and a preschooler this year & of course with our little one it’s been an interesting year.

  We are currently in South Texas on a job and it’s absolutely pretty here. We are about 15 miles from the beach & unfortunately it’s not beach weather. We have decided that this year as a family we are going to be working on just letting God lead us where He wants us and not allow negative things to bring us down not just in the physical but also in our spiritual lives. We are attending an awesome church here that is doing the Daniel Fast and are having Bible Studies to help you grow your faith and trust in God.  I have decided to try and start blogging more & just pouring out whatever I feel God has laid on my heart to share. I do hope you all will join in with me! I’m excited to be back after too long of a break but I was praying on what exactly God has for this blog. 

What are you working on in your family & personal life this year?


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts