Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Prayerful New Beginning

First off I have to say WOW! I signed in tonight to just give an update on a few things in our life and noticed that even though I haven’t been able to post a lot since August 2015 I have 10,4** page views! I appreciated all of you that take the time to come by and that share my blog with others. I want this to be a place of community and a safe haven for those that are struggling with the everyday battles that life can throw at us. Feel free to comment and be transparent, I long to help you and who knows, others going through the same thing may want to hear that they aren’t alone in the trial. So this year let’s get to talking!
We have had a lot going on since I have last posted. I took some time off from blogging to really search the mind of God for this blog and for somethings in my personal life. The end of August we went to Ohio on a two month job and then ended up in Texas (both places had no reception to post). I plan to share a little about it this year, we went to see the Amish (yay) while in Ohio and it was amazing! Then from November to Now it’s been some tough months, God had me in a trial to strengthen me (or that’s how I look at it). All of those months have really opened my eyes to what God’s purpose for me is. I really want to be real with you all and fully transparent, so that you all see I’m human like you and I have problems too, but with God’s leading we can make it through even the darkest trials! I will be sharing more about my trials that has brought about these new changes as God shows me it is time to share them so just sit tight!

I have been reading some awesome books while I was off on my break and I can’t wait to share them with you so that you can see how they can help you organize the stressful parts of life whether physical or mental. Some times books just happen to enlighten us! Yes I love books!

Thanks again for being patient with me and hanging out while I tried to figure out where to go with this blog! I didn’t want to delete it because I knew I had those that come here for encouragement even though they don’t comment and I didn’t want to disappoint them when they were reaching out for breath in that trial of life that could’ve caused them to give up. So here’s to a great new year about life, from Jesus to RVing to parenting!

What are somethings you have been doing to better organize your home and mental life?

Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts