Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A letter to heaven

Dear God,

I don't understand why you chose to take my little one whom I love so dearly even though I never met him/her. At just 8 weeks along and so tiny, you held the master plan and it said that you needed a precious angel and you chose mine. This is very hard for me to just let my little one go because I wanted to have him/her here with me, but I understand that you know best and needed a perfect little angel in Heaven. Please hold my little one close and tell him/her to find my Paw Paw Jules and tell him happy birthday for me please. I love you and my little one, please kiss him/her for me. I can't wait til the day I can be there with you. Amen.

A Heartbroken Mother



I prayed this yesterday when I got home from my doctor appointment. I went in expecting an miracle but God had another plan, He needed an angel and called my little one home. When my doctor explained to me that the blood work showed I had indeed miscarried, I was numb and didn't want to hear it but I knew God knows best and this was His plan. All of my friends and family told me they were sorry to hear and they would be praying for me but still inside was this deep feeling of emptiness and hurt. I looked at the toys and children clothes I have accumulated in hopes of one day they would be filled and used with the little hands and body of a child, my child and I just asked why? Last night, I got my answer in my dream, God needed a new little angel and mine was the one He called home. He is making me strong and giving me a testimony to use to encourage others facing the same hurt and emptiness. I rest knowing that I'll met my little one in Heaven one day and I just have to strive to make it there. So today I'm smiling because I know God has this under control. Yes there will be moments where I hurt and cry but I know God has his arms around me.

Prayers today to all who are going through this kind of pain. I love you all and thank you so much for being apart of Love and Marriage community. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any post on the right hand side of the page and also go by and follow me on pinterest.

Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts