Thursday, March 21, 2013

Direction

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


Today I am praying for direction and guidance for Love and Marriage, I truly enjoy blogging here and I will continue no matter what, but the direction I am praying for is what God truly wants me to share with you all. If you have been looking for a specific something and I haven't covered it please feel free to email me or comment below and let me know. I want to help all that I can and I'm here with my sleeves rolled up and gloves on ready to dig in and help.



Today out of no where came a blog post on my heart so next week I will try and get it published but it will take time and effort. It will be on things that make men feel respected and appreciated by their wives. So I'm calling out to all MEN, if you would be interested in making a list and emailing it to silligurl91@gmail.com, it would be appreciated! My husband and a few other men are already making a list so come on help. This will give you a chance to be involved and a chance for us women to know what we can do to better help you feel respected and appreciated in your role as a husband.

So today I'm asking all that come here to say a prayer about what you would like help on and pray that God will lay it on my heart. Thanks to all who come here daily or weekly or whenever, I appreciate you all and love you much.



 Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts