Monday, March 4, 2013

Announcing!

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

My husband and I have been trying for almost 10 months to have a child. We have been praying and seeking God for His will. I was to the point that I was just going to give up, when out of no where my friend asked me if I had my monthly yet, so much had been going on that I hadn't even realized that I missed it haha. Well I looked at my calendar and was pretty much like ok if I am ok and if not oh well because I couldn't take those negative answers anymore so I wasn't even going to take a home test.

My hubby asked me to take one so I did and what do you know! It said pregnant!

So today I just want to encourage those that are struggling with the idea that maybe children aren't in your future and it just isn't meant to be. Don't give up! Keep praying and staying faithful to God, He will come through. Sometimes He doesn't answer in the way we want Him to but He is always on time and always faithful to see us through.

I have been on bedrest from a few complications so please understand that it why I haven't been posting but I do check my email and to see if you comment, so if you need me to pray for you, have a question or just want to chat, feel free to contact me :)

Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts