Monday, March 11, 2013

8 weeks :)

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

So I have been put on bed rest for the past week and 1/2 and it has been killing me but I guess it was God's way of telling me to rest and just let Him take care of things. My family has really come behind and really taken care of everything and just let me rest. That comes from a strong bond and because I always take of them. It makes a person feel good to know that she is appreciated.

I encourage all of you to take time to rest and re-cooperate, My hubby took me out to eat the other night just to get me out the house and let me know he loves me. Please be praying for me, tomorrow I go in to see my doctor about the baby. Today I'm 8 weeks and praying for a good pregnancy with no issues.

Do you need prayer? Leave a comment below and I'll be praying for you.

Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts