Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We work together

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


You ever find yourself in a rut of arguing over nothing but it seems everything turns into an argument?? This is normal in marriage so don't think that life is over and there is nothing you can do about it. Sometimes we get so busy in life with all of our daily activities that we forget to make time for one another and then when the other tries to interact, we are too busy and snap, causing an argument.

Today I want to share with you a simple memory verse that my nephew who is 4 had to learn, it comes from 1 Corinthians 3:9 "We work together". We must learn to work together, make time for one another, interact with each other, during the day send a brief text message or call on breaks and just say I love you. When we start making time for one another and build our marriage up, we no longer have time for small arguments that really shouldn't have happened in the first place.


Prayer: Today Lord I pray for those of us struggling to learn how to build our marriage and stop arguing over small things and letting the devil take over our emotions. I pray you would lead us in the way you want us to go as a wife and mother. Help me and guide me, In Jesus name, Amen.

What are you struggling with today? How can you make it better? I'd love to hear from you below.


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts