Saturday, February 15, 2020

Be Open to His Will

Hello to all my readers and guests!

So today I want to just want to share from my heart. Life can be so busy and so hard at times. We can feel like we are in a power struggle between chaos and true living. So since I last blogged our life took a totally different direction than the one I thought we were going in. I was praying for my husband to come back to God, I was praying for strength and direction for our home, my kids and myself, I wanted to see our business take off in the time I thought and then in September all the I thoughts and things I wanted just seemed to crash. God was saying you have been praying and now I will answer in the way I see fit. It was a completely different answer than what I thought would ever take place. I say all this to show you that in praying always be open to what God wants.

The answers to my 3 years of praying came with us moving to South Louisiana, we began attending a different church, and my whole family is doing amazing! I never dreamed we would move from the small town we lived in (I grew up there) but we did! The move involved leaving my family that I had been near my whole life. It has been an adjustment for sure for myself and my kids because we were all so close. We bought a beautiful new home and a camper. Our business has a better opportunity of growth where we are, and things are going great. I feel like I can be a better person and give more encouragement now that we moved. I have a more focused vision of what I want to do for God, my blog and our business now. I guess sometimes you have to relocate and refocus to see things from God's prospective. I wasn't really focused on what God wanted to do as much as I was focused on what I wanted to see Him do.

I prayed Jeremiah 29:11, I asked God for a breakthrough for our family but I didn't really allow my mind to focus on what that would mean for our family. When praying always be open and willing to allow whatever it will take to accomplish that to happen. Sometimes it involves hard steps and the breaking of your will but I'm so thankful I was open minded and took that leap of faith into the unknown. He never takes something away without replacing it with something better. I pray this blog has been an encouragement to someone to keep praying for that lost loved one, for that difficult job situation, for whatever you are needing to see a breakthrough in. God is Able to do whatever it is you need done.

Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to read this. We must always remember that God alone knows what is best for us and just what it will take to place us right where he wants us to be. Be it a season or longer. He already knows..it may not be when and how we think it should be. So we must listen to him as he speaks to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, that's what my blog is here for. It is here to encourage anyone that needs. God definitely knows our needs & He always come through in His on way & in His own timing. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts