Monday, September 23, 2013

Homeschooling - What are your thoughts?


So today I am asking all my readers for your opinions and advice on homeschooling.


 The reason for this post is because I really don't feel that our local public school really teaches what the kids really need to know. My four year old nephew has been in preschool a little over a month and doesn't know any more than when he started besides what I teach him at home. It honestly disturbs me to the point that I'm ready to take him out and start homeschooling today! 

I have talked to a few parents at my church who use the A Beka Academy curriculum and they love it. They say that it really teaches more than regular school. Also I know people who have been using online resources to teach their children, I really just want some advice on homeschooling. Is it effective? What do you use?  

I personally feel it will be better on him spiritually and also mentally. He won't be in a bad environment but a Godly one. He's had plenty of bad environments in his past homes before he came to me. Please tell me what you think of homeschooling and how it has affected your children or children you know. Thanks in advance.


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts