Monday, September 9, 2013

Make a difference in the lives around you!


Today is Monday, A new beginning to a brand new week, a new week to accomplish something different. 

My morning began with studying God's Word and pondering what He wants me to do for Him this week. My duties as a wife will be done and my everyday things will be taken care of but at the end of the day what I accomplished for Him will be what matters most. How did I show others His love and compassion? Did I say things that were encouraging and uplifting?

Sometimes we get so busy with life that we forget why God created us and that is to love one another as He loves us and to show His love to those that do not know Him. I want to challenge you all this week to do something a little bit different and really reach out to those you see and show them God's love and compassion because you never know what a difference you can make in someone's life who just might be struggling and need a little encouragement to help them along the way.

How will you make a difference this week? What are somethings you have done in the past to help those around you? What would you tell someone who is going through a tough time right now? 


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts