Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

                                                   May you all have a great 2014!


I hope all of you had a great holiday season! I'm sorry I haven't been here much, We had our baby girl December 11th and things have been crazy. I am going to try to spend more time here this year and really rededicate myself. I really appreciate you all for being apart of this community. I'm asking you to reach out this year and let me know who you are and what you like about this blog. If there is anything you would like for me to talk on this year please feel free to let me know. I want to help and would love to hear from you.

What are your new year resolutions and what do you want to do more of this year? I hope you put God first and let Him lead you in all you do. I have learned in the last 2 months that even when you have faith and you have been praying and seeking God, that you still can feel faithless at times of trouble. We have had some major faith building trials in the last few weeks. So I want you to know that even though you may feel weak at time and feel there is no hope, Call out to Jesus and let Him hold you through your trials. He already knows the ending and He will help you prepare for it. Prayer can change any situation!

What are somethings that has really helped build your faith in 2013 that can help you have a better 2014?



Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts