Sunday, February 1, 2015

Miss me? Here's why I've been missing.

Life has been super busy but I am learning I'm the only one who can better organize it!


I want to apologize for not posting since November but in my defense :) in August my husband and I took on the role of parenting a 5 year old whom we love dearly. He fit right in with our little girl and if you didn't know any better you'd think they were blood siblingsHe's been through way too much trauma than any kid deserves in his little life time and I need your prayers that we can continue to help him heal and give him the family he deserves. We began homeschooling in September and made the decision to begin traveling with my husband (for work) as much as possible, did I mention we are 2 adults, 2 kids and a dog in a fifth wheel? So we can be close :) (really close). We currently only have internet on our phones which is how I'm giving you this wonderful news. I'm going to try to get back into my blogging soon because all this have given me new perspectives that I'm eager to share. God is using this to really draw me closer to Him, my husband and our kids and I am looking forward to sharing it with you.
Thank you for being my awesome readers! May God bless you!
Be Blessed, 


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts