Monday, October 27, 2014

Making Your Home a Haven : Week 4

This week's challenge is involving our kitchen, I don't know about you but that is the main hub in my home. You can read Karen Ehman's post today on Courtney's blog here.


Well this is our final fall challenge week already! Time surely does fly by when you are enjoying life! This week our challenge is to focus on our kitchens, bake or cook things that puts a lovely warming smell throughout our homes. By preparing meals and goodies for our family when it's not a special occasion shows our love towards our families. Invite those little kiddos or teenagers if you have some (my 2 is under 6) to get busy along side of you, hey my hubby loves to help in the kitchen too so it don't hurt to ask. Family meals is so important and we always try to make that the most important meal of the day where we all sit down and enjoy it together. Let's work on showing love, faithfulness and goodness to our families this week.

I have so enjoyed burning my fall candle, playing our soft music and our family night last week and this week I have quite a few things planned to involve my little family in the kitchen with me. My kids are always wherever I am wanting to learn, so it's easy to get them to do things with me. Baking cookies, bread or cooking is always fun with kids, even if it's messier, it's memories that can't be replaced and they will always remember it.

I hope you all have a fantastic week! How has the Fall challenge helped you this year? Any thing you would like to say? What is something you would love to have some advice or an opinion on?



Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts