Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Creamy Nachos, A Favorite recipe of mine :)

I was asked about 2 recipes that I mentioned on a fellow blogger of mine's post and I thought just maybe I should share them with all of you because they are sooooo amazing! So Here goes one of them and tomorrow I'll post the other :) These are definitely wanted constantly in my home! You can't go wrong and if you do just try again.



Creamy Nachos

Ingredients

  • 4lbs ground meat
  • 1 can of rotel
  • 1 can of evaporated milk
  • 1 pack of taco seasoning
  • Tony's seasoning to season meat
  • 1 can of water
  • 32oz velveeta cheese cut into small cubes

Brown your ground meat and drain grease
Season your meat to your liking
Add rotel, evaporated milk, and can of water
Sprinkle taco seasoning and add velveeta.
Cook on medium heat stirring until cheese is melted completely and not lumpy.
Serve with doritos, fritos scoops, on the border chips or your favorite chips.
If you have leftovers save for a snack later :)


I hope you enjoy this as much as my family! Until tomorrow!!!!


BE BLESSED!


Regina Cozad



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts