Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Making Your Home a Home : Week 1

I'm joining Courtney Joseph in her 5th Annual Fall Making Your Home a Haven Challenge. Every year since she has started it I have been involved and I absolutely love it. It's so inspiring to just welcome God into our homes and really focus on Him.




This week's challenge is to buy an extra large candle and light it daily. Place it somewhere that you will notice it often and pray for peace and patience in your home every time you see the flicker of the flame.

I am so excited to start this because here lately my life has been so stressful with so many things going on in just my close family that I've about went insane! Thank God that we can come to Him with all our problems and He just eases our pain and relieves the stress. Sunday night at church during worship service I just let Him have everything. Sometimes stressful things happen and there is nothing we can do to help the situation but pray and that is the best thing that we can do! 

I have my pumpkin spice candle burning and it smells amazing!!! Let's be sure to speak peace and practice patience when speaking to our family this week. Keep a spirit of prayer going constantly. Involve the family in prayer and the different things you are doing. 

Are you lighting your candles this week?
What scent is your favorite Fall scent?
How can I help you pray for your family?


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

2 comments:

  1. I do hope that burning your candle each day brought you some peace this week. Pumpkin Spice is a scent that I enjoy, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts