Thursday, April 18, 2013

God is always there

Hello to all my readers! I first want to say that I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in the past 2 weeks. We had chicks hatching, dr appointments, and a lot more going on and it seemed I just couldn't find the time to get on and really connect here. I have been praying about God's will here so please if any of you have found help here, let me know, don't be afraid to reach out because I do check to see if anyone responds.

Today is a new day and I do plan to blog more and really be a help where I can. I am not perfect and I do not proclaim to be, I'm striving just as you are to be a better wife and christian. I stumble and fall just like everyone because like you I'm human, but with Christ walking besides us we will survive. I want to say thanks to everyone who comes here and shares the word about what I do here. I appreciate you.



Today I woke up with a little something on my heart that I want to share with all of you. I have been very emotional the past few weeks and I'm guessing it is all the stress from all I have been going through and I have to say I had moments where I just wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there but God brought me through. Instead of crawling into the hole, I hit my knees and prayed about it, God helped me through and I now see that He has a reason for everything He lets us go through. He never gives us more than we can bare even though sometimes we want to ask "really God?" because we feel we are going to collapse. No matter what you are going through always trust that God is right there leading you through.

Your spouse always knows when something is wrong so enlighten him and let him help you pray about the situation, sometimes we want to take it out on them forgetting that God put them there to lead us, protect us and take care of us.

I pray today for those struggling with something that God will lead you through and send you joy, peace and happiness in the midst of the struggle and I pray you will allow your spouse to help you overcome the situation.


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts