Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Challenge coming! Are you with me?

Are you wanting to step out in your marriage and take a step that will strength you marriage? Will take a challenge with me and be blessed by an amazing life changing book by an awesome man?


Starting May 13th I will begin blogging on my experience with the Love & Respect Book by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, and I would love for each of you to do this with me. It is available at most books stores and also for kindle and ebook. Everyday we will read a chapter and search deep within ourselves and our marriage to see what we can do to strength what we have and beat the statistic that divorce happens to everyone, It doesn't have to, we make the difference. We will hold each other accountable and see what God will has in store for us.

Are you interested in a better marriage? Will you take this challenge with me? Tell your friends and family! Get everyone you know invovled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts