Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quiet moments...Grow in God

Today has been a lazy day because it is cold and dreary out and that just makes me want to snuggle on the couch with my nieces who are here visiting. It's in these moments that I can grow in God by reading my Bible and praying. Sometimes I think we as wives get too busy doing others things that we neglect these moments that are so important to our spiritual lives, our marriages, and our children's lives.




Our spiritual needs is the most important thing and when we neglect it, it is usually at that time that everything begins to just fall apart. I want to encourage you to take time to just draw near to God and really let Him guide you. I have really put all my trust in Him over the last 2 months because I honestly don't know how else I would be standing. I found out some awesome news on the 16th and I can't wait to share it but I have to wait til after the 30th, but I know it was truly God's doing. When we truly surrender self and let God have His way, our life will bring forth things we never thought possible! Keep believing for God's will in your life and family.

What are you doing to grow in God? What are some things God has blessed you with as a result of giving Him all of you?


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts