Wednesday, May 1, 2013

God blesses us

So you all know about my miscarriage and if you don't you can read more here, it literally tore me down but I kept my faith and stayed strong that God knew exactly what He was doing. I went on, even though a part of me hurt, with my everyday life and the things that never stop. We attended a marriage conference and just enjoyed each other, all the while I felt something was wrong because I never resume "my monthly", I called my doctor frantic to get me in and see what was going on.

In the meantime I found my answer, I took a home test which came out positive, the dr did a test and it was positive, although we weren't sure how far I was, they were sure it was definitely a new baby. Yesterday I found out that in December we will have a little one :) and I just wanted to share this wonderful news with you all. Thanks for the prayers and all the comfort through the hard times, God has truly blessed us with this unexpected miracle! I feel so happy and alive again :) Babies truly do bring Joy!


To every wife who is struggling with infertility, miscarriage, and other issues that may be keeping you from getting the child that your heart is desiring, don't give up! God blesses us when we least expect it. I am praying for those that want children and haven't gotten them, that God will remember you like he did Sarah and many others in the bible.

What is some advice you may have for those struggling right now with infertility? How long did you and your spouse have to wait til you were blessed with little ones?


Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts