Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 3 of Love&Respect Challenge




Chapter 3 taught us today that we as wives have to learn to show unconditional respect for our husbands, two words that society feel men don't deserve but the Bible clearly states is mandatory in marriage. This is one subject that if brought up, women get defense and say they don't deserve my respect because they don't show me love, but the Bible says to show them unconditional respect regardless because by our actions and words they can be won to the Lord.

  1. Are you a respecting wife?
  2. Are your actions and words showing Christ?
  3. When things aren't going the way you think they should do you lash out? or do you show the love of Christ?

These are just a few things we need to think about from day to day. I was once wrote on here via comment on a previous post about respecting our husbands by a man that called me a 50s wife, little does he know that I was born in 1991! I was brought up in a church and that taught me what the Bible says, the scripture was instilled in me as a child and shown to me by a Proverbs 31 momma! I don't have it all together and I do make mistakes (no one is perfect), but I live the scripture and I won't apologize for it. I want to be the wife that the Lord intended for me to be and I want to help others to be the wife that the Lord intended for them to be, that is why I have this blog today.

My prayer today is that the Lord will show us as wives, how we can show our husbands unconditional respect daily and how we can be that Proverbs 31 wife that He intended for us to be.

Your turn,

What did you learn today? What are you doing to show your husband unconditional respect?

Be Blessed,


Regina Cozad

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts