Monday, May 6, 2013

Back to Routine


Today I'm getting back into my routine of getting up early and reading God's word, I have been but not like I use to and I see the effects of it. My mornings usually consist of getting up with the hubby and getting him off to work, then prayer for him and our family, and then my Youversion bible plans. Since I found out that I'm expecting again, my morning routine has changed a little, and no I'm not complaining because I know in December it will all be worth it.

Sometimes we just have to kick the devil in the teeth and make time for God, for He cares for us. When things aren't going smoothly and it seems the devil has just got you bound, take time to just pray and let God take over again and put the devil under your feet where he belongs. I pray you all have a splendid day!

What is your morning routine and how is it beneficial to your family and own spiritual needs? What do you do to stay on track?

Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

So I joined the Hello Mornings challenge and I'm getting back into routine, anyone interested can sign up, registration closes Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts