Thursday, January 10, 2013

My minstry here

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

I never really got to write this post to fully explain my mission here, so today I am going to try and pour my heart out and share my burden with you all.

Divorce rates are rising daily and it's simply heartbreaking because God clearly states in the bible that He hates divorce and even though Moses allowed it, He was completely against it. It also breaks my heart because society says to give up, instead of helping to fix what God ordained. We have so much scripture in the bible that we can follow and have so many people that will pray with us and for our marriage. You don't have to be another statistic that gives up because it got to hard, Marriage is not easy but definitely worth fighting for.

As kids we dreamed about our big day, as teens we planned it out, every detail was perfect but not many looked past the ceremony to the life we would create for our family. I really feel like preparing for life after the wedding should have been the most important thing before saying "I Do". There is so many great books and blogs out that will truly help you become the spouse that your husband/wife needs you to be.

My purpose here is to share my thoughts, ideas and inspiration from God's word and my moments in prayer for this blog to help encourage someone who is really struggling to find peace and direction in their marriage. I want to be a help to those who are really struggling with giving up on what they fought so hard to have. Remember that warm fuzzy feeling you got everytime you would see your husband when you first got married or was dating? Well it hasn't really went away, just like a diamond that you polish to shine when it gets dull, you polish your marriage to really shine again by reading your bible, praying, fasting, reading marriage help and really putting yourself into marriage and giving up self to really make your spouse happy, feel loved and respected, and truly wanted and needed.

This was hard for me to write because sometimes I can't get out what I'm really trying to convey but I try my hardest. Please feel free to ask questions, leave prayer request, comment your feelings and needs, and share this blog with others. You never know if someone close to you could be needing encouragement.


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts