Monday, January 28, 2013

Slowing down

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

First before I even go into what I want to talk about, I want to thank everyone that reads my blog and shares it for helping me to have 531 page views :) so far! That is absolutely amazing! You all Rock!


Second, Slow down! Quit trying so hard to have your life perfect! Enjoy the little moments, the messiness that happens! I have been so busy with some many things going on and instead of just enoying it while it happens, I tend to complain. But Today is a new day, Yesterday is gone and I'll never get it back, so from now on I'll just enjoy whatever life throughs at me. Marriage has its ups and downs but instead of letting small things get in between my husband and I, I will make the best of it. When arguements arise, I will walk away and keep my comments to myself, when things that really bug me happen I will deal with them happily and take a moment to pray for Jesus to guide me through it.

I want to challenge you today to make a fresh start, Add joy to what ever you are facing or doing. Let me know how it goes! If you need prayer let me know. Thanks to all of you for being a part of the Love and Marriage community! I'd love to hear from you! Let's join together to beat the statistics that say Marriage is old school and nonexistent! I'd love to know below how many years you have been married and how you have kept it together in those hard times!


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts