Monday, February 4, 2013

Love the Inlaws!

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

The best thing you can ever do for your spouse is love his mother! She birthed him and if it wasn't for her, HE wouldn't be here and you wouldn't have him!


So many people don't realize when you marry your husband/wife, that you are marrying into a family and you have to be equal about loving both their family and yours. I just don't understand why people can't stand their inlaws, the bible says for us to love everyone so why not just love them even if they do get on your nerves and you feel they are always in your business. They are probably trying to help you be a better person, be open minded and try to understand where they are coming from.

You are probably asking yourself why in the world is Regina blogging about in-laws!!! Well I'll just tell you lol, Mine are moving not even a 1/4 mile from my house in less than 2 weeks :) and I'm happy about it! I love my in-laws, even though sometimes we might not agree on things, we still are a family and love each other! They have been in Tennessee the whole 4 years my husband and I have been together and they will finally be coming to our house for the 1st time :) Above is his mom, Myself, My hubby and his step-dad aren't we cute on our wedding day.

I pray that you find peace in loving your inlaws and find a balance in spending time with them. I pray that you realize they are important to your husband. What are ways that you include your inlaws in your life?

Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts