Monday, February 11, 2013

Love those babies

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

So I decided to have a sleepover last night for my neices and lets just so they had a blast. They are napping at the moment but this is a picture of them last night.

I realized today how important just 5 minutes is in their eyes, It means the world to them. I sat down and told them stories and their eyes just lit up :). I may not have any of my own yet but I love them as they were my own. I'm asking all the moms out there to take more time with those babies because you never know when God will need them back. They will thank you for it!

Also Valentine's is coming up on Thursday, Don't forget to do something special even if it's just a card, a meal, a text saying something special for your spouse, or just remembering why your fell in love with your spouse in the first place. I plan to write little love letters and stuff them everywhere in my hubby's trucks and dresser drawers lol, fix him breakfast before work and then cook his favorite meal for supper :)


What are your plans? Tell me in the comment space below. I'd love to know and I'm sure others are wanting ideas also.

Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts