Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


Happy Valentine's Day to all of my Love and Marriage Readers! May you have the best day ever!

Whether you are working today or staying home, remember it's the little things that count. Yes we like material things and they are nice but what matters most is the raw emotions and sincere moments that we celebrate today. Remember how you felt on your first date or what you did to impress your spouse while dating?? Try that today, Really show them how you feel and how much you appreciate them.

I snuck out of bed this morning without my hubby noticing and made him heart shaped waffles and delivered them to him in bed...he kept blinking thinking he was still asleep lol. I sent him to work with a pork chop sandwich, chips and a love note written just for him. When he comes home he will will have his clothes in the bathroom, his towel and wash clothe set out, dinner on the stove and the evening to just relax and I also have a sheet for him to read that I signed, that just tells him how I promise to really try this year to be a better wife.

I pray you all have a great Valentine's Day and remember to Celebrate Jesus in the midst of it!


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts