Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm on Facebook! Join Me!

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

Regina now has her own Love and Marriage Facebook page! She will be sharing her links to her post there, encouraging thoughts and everyday things that come to mind! Follow her, let her know how Love and Marriage blog community is helping your life and marriage! She would love to hear from you. If you have any prayer request or things you would like to talk to her about you can message her there. Thanks for being apart of Love and Marriage community!

www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity


Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post.I found your blog to be very informative to your niche.Your blog is very interesting,and I really appreciate the readability that I’m sure you labor to put into your posts.I have also some productive information regarding very unique martimonial sites and Facebook Apps.If you want to know about Facebook Martimonial Apps and Weekly Marriage than please visit www.marryinaweek.com.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts