Saturday, November 10, 2012

Be Thankful

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

This is going to be a short post because I am very busy because the company I work for had our awesome training today on helping people really get the best weight loss and health results and I got a lot of house work to catch up plus trying to get my customers' products shipped. If you are interested in learning more about how you can lose weight then just comment below or email me at silligurl91@yahoo.com. I just want to say be thankful for your spouse everyday. If he goes to work everyday without you asking him to and He does side work to help bring in extra money don't grumble because he isn't home, be thankful the opportunity came up for him to do it. I struggled a lot every-time my husband would have side jobs I would grumble but then God smote me and said well I'm trying to bless y'all quit griping and let me :). So I gave in and just let God! So Be thankful for a working spouse it shows he loves you and his family enough to make sure that food, shelter and necessities are something you never go without and if there is a want....He just might surprise you with it one day :)


Be Blessed,
Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts