Thursday, November 8, 2012

peaceful

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

Today as I light my candle, I pray for peace not just in my home but in the home of those who are struggling in their marriage and life. I pray for peace in America and I pray that We as Christians step up and pray for our leaders no matter our thoughts on how the election turned out. Remember no matter who is president Jesus is still King! He is leading us and guiding us, He placed who He wants to be in office to work out His plan.

I woke up this morning with a heavy burden for a couple that is close to me who is going through turmoil. I'm asking each and every person who sees this blog to pause a moment and pray for God to be with them and help them. Thanks so much!

Light your candles, pray for peace, and love your family!!!

Be Blessed,
Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts