Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Making Your Home a Haven week 3 : Cooking

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


This is week 3 in the Making Your Home a Haven challenge, I greatly apologize for not blogging on Monday but I've been trying to help out with my niece because her sissy has the flu and she isn't feeling so well either.

This week my candle has been burning away, my Christmas music has been just a going and I'm hearing it isn't Christmas why are you listening to Christmas music lol, and I've been letting my dear lil Ava help me cook while my husband gets to relax because he has been working so hard. I must say I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, remember him while you are with your family, don't leave him out.

This week is a week of Thanksgiving and most of all tomorrow is a special day...Thanksgiving Day....which means family and food. I'm challenging each of you to please try and tell each person you see why you are thankful that God placed them in your life. Even while some families have those we tolerate but aren't pleased with, I'm asking you to please just be positive and try and influence them in a good way. You make the mood :) positively positive.

Well I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving! I must be going and check on my little Ava, she's quiet...not a good thing lol. Please leave comments saying how you are enjoying this blog, tips to make it better, and also what your plans are for Thanksgiving!


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts