Friday, December 21, 2012

Little moments

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

Yesterday I learned just how much little moments of love can pay off in big ways. You always hear that it is the little things that matter, well that is so true so do the little things that you know your spouse appreciates. If you noticed that he/she had a rough day then do your best to help them relax, for example fix their plate, get out their clothes for their bath, give them a back rub/massage, etc. It pays off big to be generous.

I had a busy day yesterday but I fixed my hubby's favorite meal before I left to go to my niece's little Christmas play. I try to always make sure my house is in order before I leave even if I had a bizarre day and I really feel sometimes it goes unnoticed. Well when I got home last night I saw that it was noticed, My husband had hot cocoa on the stove, ran my bath water and even had candles lit :). Boy was I a happy woman. Sometimes we feel unappreciated and they come along and show us we are very much appreciated.

Your challenge today is to do the small things, take those little moments to make a big change in your marriage. Do what you are called as a wife/husband to do and do it with joy. You will be rewarded not only by your spouse but your heavenly Father above :)



Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts