Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Try something new

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!



Today I woke up and decided to try something new, My husband is a hunter and is always bringing home wild game to cook and I have never cooked it so today I'm attempting a Deer roast in the crock pot. It got me thinking while preparing it about how we are always scared to step out of our comfort zone and try something new, speak to new people, and go out of our way to make others feel welcome, all because maybe it won't be noticed. But the Bible says in Matthew 6:4 "That your alms may be in secret: and your Father who sees in secret himself shall reward you openly." so why are we slow to bless others and do things to bless his kingdom even if no one sees, He sees and He knows and He will bless us for it.

I blog on this site even though no one comments not to glorify myself and make myself something I am not but to bless others who are hurting, seeking advice, or just wanting to read something new. God sees my heart and He knows I do this for His glory and Honor.

I challenge you today to do something different, reach out to someone new and bless them :) even if its just a comforting smiling saying you care.

Prayer:
Lord, Today I pray that you will reach out to each and every reader who comes across my page. Lord please wrap them in your arms and comfort them, provide for them and be there in every trial and every test they face. I ask you to watch over them always and give them strength. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Your exactly right you never know even the slightest smile could change someone's day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and urs brightens me all the time :) love ya kristan!!! Even though this crazy thing put u anonymous haha.

      Delete
  2. Haha thank u your brightens mine as well I have a best friend

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts