Friday, December 28, 2012

That feeling you can't shake

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


You know when you have that little feeling that something just isn't right about a situation but you never say anything? You know what I'm talking about, that little feeling that says that phone call/text is about more than what it says? This has been on my mind alot since I've had people ask me my feelings on married couples having the opposite sex whether married or single texting/calling them constantly, If you have someone of the opposite sex texting/calling your spouse or you and it bothers you then speak up because it can literally tear you and your marriage apart worrying and wondering. I can honestly say 9/10 they are out to destroy our marriage.

My personal feeling is that if you are married you have absolutely no business what so ever having a single or married person of the opposite sex texting/calling you all the time for absolutely no reason than to bug you and try and tear your marriage apart because that is exactly what will happen if you don't put a stop to it today!!! If your spouse has this issue going on have them put a end to it or seek counseling because your marriage and happiness depends on it.

Well I pray this opens someone's eyes because I know first hand what will happen if it continues. I will be praying for each of you that reads this to put a end to it and begin a happy and fresh start to a more amazing and happy marriage.


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts