Saturday, December 15, 2012

Say the things that matter most

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!

Tonight my heart goes out to the families without their loved ones because of some sad individual who had the bright idea of killing innocent children. I really don't know how those families are holding up, there is no words to even describe the pain they are going through. I will be praying for them to have peace and understanding.

So many of us wish we had babies to love and there are those who have them and don't show them love. I really hope that this is a wake up call in America to turn back to Jesus. He is the only one that can help this country which is steady going down hill.

Prayers to all involved in the shooting and I hope that you hold your loved one close and tell them you love them every chance you get, you never know when they will be called home.


Be Blessed,
Regina Cozad


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts