Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Spoiled much

First I want to say welcome to Love and Marriage, Thanks for coming by! You can connect here and be apart of a community striving for happier homes and marriages. You can subscribe via email on the right hand side of this page so you don't miss a single post, link on FB www.facebook.com/loveandmarriagecommunity, Twitter@sladezmommy, and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/silligurl91Come back anytime!


So I just had to share my wondeful Christmas present with all of you, My husband bought me a wonderful and beautiful bedspread :) See I told you I was appreciated even though sometimes I just don't feel like it. Sometimes we just let our emotions get in the way and forget to really see the big picture.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I know that I am so glad it is over! I'm looking forward to a New Year and having a better, more organized year in my blog, family life, and also in my business. I pray blessings of happiness over each of you.

Feel free to share your New Year Resolutions below. My New Year Resolution is to kick procrastination to the curb :)


Be Blessed,

Regina Cozad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you,
Feel free to just share your heart!

Receive inspiration via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Things I am Involved In.

Popular Posts